If a driver notices that structural parts of their vehicle’s body have been affected by rust, what should they do?

All Questions | Saved Questions

Question Topic: Managing Risk

Please choose one answer
Treat the area with grease and paint over it.
Have it sandpapered and keep the affected area dry.
Have it repaired by a competent repair shop.
Have paint sprayed over it of the same colour.

Ready to go pro?

Registration is quick, easy and hassle-free!