If a driver is involved in a serious collision with an uninsured motorist, where nobody is injured, who should it be reported to?

All Questions | Saved Questions

Question Topic: Managing Risk

Please choose one answer
The National Driver Licence Service (NDLS)
The driver's insurance company and the Gardaí.
The local Motor Taxation Office.
The Irish Insurance Federation.

Ready to go pro?

Registration is quick, easy and hassle-free!